Westborough High School
Westborough High School is located on West Main Street, just a few blocks to the west of Westborough's downtown rotary. The campus sits in a neighborhood with a mix of historic and modern homes. Originally built in 1968, the building underwent a major renovation in 2001. Westborough High School sports teams are referred to as The Rangers, and the school colors are maroon and white.
- Fax: 508-836-7723
- Hours: School Hours: 7:25am - 1:57pm; Office Hours: 7am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1968
- Number of students: 1,100
- Male-to-female ratio: 1-1
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 95.4
- Parking: Free lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school community is very involved with town residents. Sporting events, Homecoming, music programs, theater productions, and graduation ceremonies are just some of the community attractions.
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: There are a host of Advanced Placement offerings including Calculus, Statistics, Algebra, Music Theory, Microeconomics, English, English Literature, Computer Science, and Studio Art.
- Extracurricular activities available: Westborough High School offers over 50 extracurricular activities and clubs including the National Honor Society, Student Council, Newspaper, Speech and Debate, Multi-Cultural Council, and Environmental Club.
- Sports teams: Track, tennis, lacrosse, baseball, softball, swimming, football, cross country, golf, field hockey, soccer, volleyball, cheerleading, alpine skiing, basketball, hockey, gymnastics