Located in Bay State Commons, Tavolino's Ristorante offers traditional Tuscan food in a beautiful environment. The mosaic floor and soffits make of shaved coconut husks add to the comfortable setting.
Open for brunch (on Sunday), lunch and dinner, the restaurant's extensive menu features Italian specialties. There is also a "Boston Sports Club High Performance Nutrition Menu." Tavolino's is great for families and and couples.
There's music on Wednesday and Friday nights, and cozy bar scene. Take-out family style dinners are available. Tavolino's also operates restaurants in Foxboro at Patriot Place.
- Fax: 508-366-5600
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 11:30am-10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 9am-10pm; Bar: Wed, until midnight; Fri, until 1am; other days depending on business; Live music: Wed, 8pm-11pm; Fri, 9pm-midnight; Sunday jazz brunch, 9am-2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: traditional Tucscan food
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tavolinorestaurant.us/index.php/westborough/menus/dinn…
- Specialties: wild boar gnocci, pan seared sea scallops, cioppino, proscuito and fig pizza
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Romantic