Rectory 508-366--5502, Parish Center 508-366-8509
St. Luke the Evangelist Church is the area's only Roman Catholic church. The structure was built in 1928 and underwent extensive renovations in 1994. The original St. Luke's church was built at the same location in 1889, but the wood-framed structure burned in the early 1920's. The church sits at the intersection of Ruggles and West Main streets. The parish rectory is situated next to the church on West Main Street. The Parish Center, which includes a function hall and classrooms, sits behind the church on Ruggles Street.
- Fax: 508-366-6049
- Hours: Rectory, Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Weekday Masses, Mon - Fri, 9am; Mass, Sat, 8am; The Lord's Day Masses, Sat 5pm and 7pm (Espanol); Sun, 7:30am, 9am, 11am, 6:30pm; Holy Day Masses, 7am, 12:10pm, 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The church is equipped with ramps. The Parish Center has an elevator.
- Founding Date: 1928
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 4,500
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs