Red Barn Coffee Roasters
Founded in 1997, the Red Barn Coffee Roasters is a wholesale and retail business that roasts coffee beans, including fair trade/organic beans. This coffee shop is one of four locations as of 2010. The shop features a variety of coffees, specialty drinks such as expresso and cappaccino, and fresh baked goods.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 5pm; Sat, 6am - 4pm; Sun, 7am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: coffee (free trade/organic), baked goods
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: fair trade/organic coffee
- What makes this community special?: no comment
- Signature dishes: Organic/free trade coffee
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 4
- Dress code: casual