Not Your Average Joe's
The concept behind Not Your Average Joe's, which opened its first restaurant in 1994, was -- and is -- to bring casual yet creative cuisine to suburban locales at reasonable prices. After all, suburbanites are entitled to good deals (and good food), too, and shouldn't have to shelp into the city -- or pay an arm and a leg -- for the privilige.
Not Your Average Joe's, conveniently located on Route 9, definitely is not your average restaurant, offering delicious dishes, attentive service and a happy vibe at great prices.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, 11:30am - 9pm; Thu - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual