Marlborough Savings Bank
Since 1860, Marlborough Savings Bank has been serving its customers, providing both personal and business banking. With the bank's inviting, hometown atmosphere, customer service is the number-one goal here.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 5pm; Thu, 8am - 6pm; Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1860
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Access to the right people can make all the difference in managing your financial life and creating an exceptional experience for you and your family. Visit www.agreatbank.com for direct phone numbers to all of our managers.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window