Boston Sports Club of Westborough is located in the Baystate Commons and opened in August of 2008. This sports club offers a variety of cardio machines and free weights, men and women's basketball leagues, swimming lessons, personal training and fitness assessment and a long list of classes from yoga to weight training. In addition, the club has a kid-friendly fitness program including the option of having birthday parties right at the club.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10:30pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp in the front of the building and an elevator to the second floor.
- Founding Date: August 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Senior, Student
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Shop, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 3
- Diving: No