Armstrong Elementary School
Armstrong School opened its doors in September 1952 and has always served the town as an elementary school. At some point during its history, the school has housed students from kindergarten through grade six. Today, it is one of Westborough's three K-3 elementary schools. Originally known as Westborough Elementary School, the building adopted the title J. Harding Armstrong School in 1959 in honor of a former principal and school superintendent.
- Fax: 508-836-7763
- Hours: School hours: Mon - Fri, 8:50am - 3:05pm. Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1952
- Number of students: 425
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Armstrong Elementary School has a very active parent group that organizes events for both the students and the community.
- What makes this community special?: "The people."
- Grade levels: K-3
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities