Licensed massage therapists Nina Capobianco and Chris Kanz offer a variety of massage techniques to help you live with less pain and improve your quality of life. Call for an appointment in their downtown Westborough location.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm by appointment Closed e/o Wednesday and Sundays
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2005
- What makes this community special?: Westborough has a number of great massage therapists and bodyworkers. Find the right one for you by trying several. You might enjoy seeing more than one as your 'regular' therapist so that your nervous system receives a variety of sensory input.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: MA License 93 AMTA Member
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Specials/Packages: Outcome based and client-centered massage and bodywork that is a combination of deep tissue, craniosacral, myofascial, lymphatic and visceral therapies for adults and also children with special needs.
- Private events: No
- Massage Specialties: Deep tissue, Myofascial release
- House calls: No
- Any easy at-home massage techniques customers can use?: Use a tennis or golf ball on a tight/sore spot to apply direct, static pressure to the area allowing for the knot to release. For eg., if it's in your glutes, sit on the ball and sink your body weight into the tight spot.