1. It's Financial Planning Week at the Westborough Public Library.
The Westborough Public Library is presenting Financial Planning Week this week. Learn more here.
2. Get screened for depression.
Westborough Youth and Family Services offers depression screening from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, as part of National Depression Screening Day. More information is found here.
3. Celebrate Homecoming.
Westborough High School's Homecoming is from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
4. Discuss preventing gun violence.
A free forum on the "Prevention of Gun Violence" will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 13 at Congregation B'nai Shalom, 117 East Main St., Westborough.
5. Root for the Rangers.
Here is Monday's Westborough High School sports schedule:
- JV football: at Marlborough, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman football: vs. Marlborough, 3:30 p.m.
- JV volleyball: at Central Catholic, 5 p.m.
- Freshman volleyball: at Central Catholic, 5 p.m.
- Varsity volleyball: at Central Catholic, 7 p.m.