Here are the Rangers who finished in the top 10 during the meet, held at Wachusett on Saturday, courtesy of First Time Out and Coolrunning.com:
- shot put: junior Wyatt Borchetta-Platt, seventh, 33 feet, 7.75 inches; senior Joseph Bretta eighth, 33 feet, 7 inches.
- high jump: senior David Klimavich, second, 5 feet, 8 inches.
- two-mile: junior Timothy Forrest, fifth, 11:19; freshman Connor Schoen, sixth, 11:27.3; freshman John O'Connell, ninth, 11:53.
- 55 meter hurdles: senior Jack Chuma, first (tied), 8.4; junior Bradley Whitehall, eighth (tied), 9.9.
- 55 meter dash: junior Kevin Casey, second (tied), 6.9; sophomore Aric Zhu, fifth (tied), 7.1.
- one-mile: junior Michael Laughlin, fourth, 5:27.3; senior Riley Taylor, sixth, 5:28.9.
- 600 meter run: junior Julian Binici, first, 1:34.8.
- 300 meter dash: senior Sean VanDoren, sixth (tied), 41.2.
- 1000 meter run: junior Oren Dennett, fourth, 2:54.4; freshman Max Polich, seventh, 2:57.1.