The public is invited to a meeting of the Green Technology
Advisory Group at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 5, in Room 23 of the Forbes
Municipal Building in Westborough to discuss a proposed solar field at Hoccomocco Pond.
Officials said that the meeting with be informal and will address some of the concerns residents have about the project.
A Planning Board meeting will follow the GTAG meting.
Here are some links of previous Patch coverage about the issue:
- Solar Farm at Harvey's Will be 'Jewel'
- Westborough Won't Pursue Solar Farm Land
- What Should People Be Allowed to Build on Their Property?
- Should Town Buy Solar Farm Land?
- Solar Farms: No Amber Waves of Grain
- Town OKs Large Solar Farm Zoning
- Westborough Appeals Board Questions Nature of Solar Farm at Harvey's