The Westborough Police reported the following incidents on Feb. 6, 2014:
No arrests were reported.
- 12:18 a.m. An alarm sounded on Flanders Road and the activation was found to be accidental.
- 2:02 a.m. An alarm was activated on Flanders Road.
- 2:21 a.m. An Oak Street resident was transported to the hospital.
- 5:49 a.m. Police were called to Otis Street to investigate a motor vehicle.
- 7:11 a.m. Officers were called to East Main Street for a traffic issue.
- 7:35 a.m. A disabled vehicle was assisted on Turnpike Road.
- 8:53 a.m. An officer was called to a hit-and-run accident on Computer Drive.
- 9:10 a.m. A disabled auto call came in from Turnpike Road and Park Street but the call was later determined to be unfounded.
- 10:55 a.m. A Rogers Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 12:09 p.m. A misdialed 911 call was reported from Research Drive.
- 12:26 p.m. A Chamberlain Court resident was taken to the hospital.
- 1:59 p.m. An alarm was activated on Flanders Road.
- 2:20 p.m. An Oak Street resident was transported to the hospital.
- 2:44 p.m. A Milk Street resident was assisted with a lockout.
- 3:44 p.m. Police were called to Cottage Street for a parking violation complaint.
- 6:15 p.m. An officer was sent to West Main Street to check on the wellbeing of a resident but the report was unfounded.
- 6:28 p.m. An officer was called to West Main Street for a field interrogation.
- 7:26 p.m. An accident with property damage was reported on West Main Street.
- 9:34 p.m. An Oak Street resident was transported to the hospital.
- 9:56 p.m. Officers were called to an accident with property damage on West Main Street.
- 10:17 p.m. An officer checked on the wellbeing of a person on Thomas Newton Drive.
- 10:43 p.m. A suspicious auto was reported on Willow Street.