Mandy L. Bradley, 42, of Worcester, was arrested at 2:22 p.m. on March 30, and charged with possession of a Class E drug, larceny over $250, and shoplifting by asportation, third offense. The incident was reported on Milk Street. Two years ago, she was charged with shoplifting, according to Shrewsbury Patch. She was also arrested in Marlborough in 2012, according to online reports.
Darren R. Killeen, 41, of Westborough, was arrested at 4:35 p.m. on March 30, on a default warrant. He was arrested on West Main Street. According to online reports, Killeen was charged with cocaine possession two years ago.
March 30, 2014
- 6:34 a.m. An officer was sent to Warren Street for a report of a tree or wires down in the road. Later in the morning, officers were also sent to Spring Road and Turnpike Road.
- 7:51 a.m. A 911 misdial was investigated on Rogers Road.
- 7:53 a.m. A 911 misdial was investigated on West Main Street.
- 10:43 a.m. An accident, with property damage, was investigated at the intersection of West Main Street and Old Colony Drive.
- 12:44 p.m. Police were called to assist an ambulance and investigate an incident on Turnpike Road.
- 12:44 p.m. An officer was sent to Power Hill Way to assist another department. An individual was spoken with about the situation.
- 1:38 p.m. An officer was sent to a report of a disabled auto at Milk Street and Turnpike Road but the search turned up negative.
- 2:02 p.m. Police were called to Windsor Ridge Drive to perform general services.
- 3:08 p.m. A Willow Street resident was transported to the hospital.
- 3:19 p.m. A disabled auto was assisted on Turnpike Road.
- 6:51 p.m. An officer was called to Valente Drive.
- 7:06 p.m. An alarm activated on Willow Street.
- 7:44 p.m. Officers were sent to East Main Street to check on the wellbeing of a person.
- 8:18 p.m. An officer was sent to Chauncy Street for a report of wires down.
- 8:32 p.m. Officers were called to Upton Road for a disturbance but no police services were necessary.