An 18-year-old male on 33 Hyder Street was arrested at 5:20 p.m. on March 23, on a straight warrant out of Worcester Juvenile Court.
March 24, 2014
- 1:16 a.m. An officer was called to a suspicious auto on Turnpike Road.
- 5:18 a.m. Police assisted fire with a medical on Cottage Street.
- 6:52 a.m. An officer was sent to Olde Coach Road for a house check/extra patrol.
- 9:07 a.m. Downed wires in the road were reported on Turnpike Road.
- 9:37 a.m. An officer was sent to West Main Street.
- 9:59 a.m. A Rogers Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 11:03 a.m. A misdialed 911 call was reported from Glenn Head, New York.
- 11:15 a.m. Police delivered services to East Main Street.
- 11:19 a.m. An officer assisted a disabled vehicle at East Main Street and Turnpike Road.
- 11:20 a.m. Three officers were called to a crash on East Main Street.
- 11:57 a.m. A Colonial Drive resident was assisted with a medical call.
- 1:28 p.m. A Union Street resident was transported to the hospital.
- 1:35 p.m. An officer and a sergeant were sent to Oldham Road to check on the wellbeing of a person but no such person could be found.
- 2:47 p.m. Officers were sent to Hyder Street to check on the wellbeing of a person but no such person could be found.
- 3:20 p.m. An officer was sent to a report of an erratic driver near Turnpike Road and East Main Street but the search turned up negative.
- 3:23 p.m. An officer was called to Flanders Road for a smoke/gas investigation.
- 5:01 p.m. An Olde Hickory Patch resident was transported to the hospital.
- 5:35 p.m. Services were rendered on West Main Street.
- 5:43 p.m. A disabled vehicle was assisted on Turnpike Road.
- 6:04 p.m. An officer was called to an accident with property damage on Computer Drive.
- 7:21 p.m. An officer attempted to deliver a 209A summons service on East Main Street but wasn’t successful. Two other delivery attempts during the evening were also unsuccessful.
- 7:27 p.m. An alarm activated on West Park Drive.
- 9:52 p.m. Officers were called to an alarm activation on Milk Street.