The Westborough Police Department posted the following incidents for Feb. 10, 2014:
No arrests were reported.
- 2:11 a.m. An alarm was activated on Turnpike Road.
- 8:01 a.m. Police were called to an alarm activation on Homestead Blvd.
- 9:38 a.m. An Indian Pond Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 9:58 a.m. Officers were called to Lyman Street to assist with traffic control.
- 10:19 a.m. An alarm activated on Turnpike Road.
- 12:03 p.m. A disabled car was assisted on Turnpike Road.
- 1:43 p.m. A Grove Street resident was assisted with a medical call.
- 1:45 p.m. A disabled car was reported on Cottage Street.
- 2:26 p.m. An officer was sent to assist a disabled car on East Main Street.
- 3:21 p.m. An accidental 911 call from Washington Street was investigated.
- 4:45 p.m. A report of a disabled car on Lyman Street turned out to be unfounded.
- 5:24 p.m. A summons was served to a Jasper Street resident.
- 5:26 p.m. Officers were called to an accident with property damage on Lyman Street.
- 6:28 p.m. Suspicious activity was reported on Larsen Meadow Road.
- 7:29 p.m. An officer was sent to Turnpike Road to render general services.
- 8:19 p.m. An alarm activated on Flanders Road.
- 9:38 p.m. A summons was served on Phillips Street.