Marcia Schimmelpfennig, 46, of Framingham, was arrested on a straight warrant. She was stopped while driving on Turnpike Road.
April 14, 2014
- 12:09 a.m. Patrol officers were sent to an alarm activation on Turnpike Road.
- 1:12 a.m. A sergeant and patrol officer were called to an alarm on Corning Fairbanks Way.
- 3:11 a.m. A suspicious auto was reported on Chauncy Street.
- 5:42 a.m. An ambulance was reported on East Main Street.
- 7:24 a.m. A 911 misdial was reported on East Main Street.
- 8:14 a.m. EMTs were called to East Main Street for a hospital transport.
- 8:45 a.m. An ambulance was sent to Linda Street for hospital transportation.
- 9:56 a.m. A patrol officer and detective were called to a breaking and entering incident on Turnpike Road.
- 10:27 a.m. An officer was called to Turnpike Road for an incident but nothing was found.
- 11:16 a.m. A Jennings Road resident was transported to the hospital.
- 11:20 a.m. EMTs were sent to Turnpike Road.
- 11:23 a.m. An ambulance was called to Union Street.
- 11:27 a.m. A vandalism incident was investigated on Kay Street.
- 11:33 a.m. An alarm activation was investigated on Robin Road.
- 12:40 p.m. A Lyman Street resident was transported to the hospital.
- 1:23 p.m. EMTs assisted with a medical call on East Main Street.
- 2:21 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on Turnpike Road.
- 2:33 p.m. A Lyman Street resident was transported to the hospital.
- 2:52 p.m. Four sergeants and an officer were called to a larceny incident on West Main Street.
- 3:45 p.m. A 911 misdial was reported on Colonial Drive.
- 4:32 p.m. EMTs were called to Milk Street to assist with a medical call.
- 4:35 p.m. An officer was called to Nash Street for an incident.
- 8:37 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on East Main Street.
- 9:39 p.m. Trees and wires were reported down on Turnpike Road.
- 10:25 p.m. An ambulance was sent to Sheffield Way.