Alexandra Bohmbach, 25, of Hyde Park in Boston was arrested at 10:32 p.m. on March 25, on a default warrant. She was arrested after a traffic stop on Turnpike Road.
March 25, 2014
- 6:19 a.m. A 209A summons was served on Flanders Road
- 8:50 a.m. A disabled automobile was assisted on Turnpike Road.
- 9:26 a.m. Fire/gas investigation occurred on Upton Road.
- 9:41 a.m. Westborough Police were called to Homestead Boulevard to assist another police department.
- 11:12 a.m. A 911 misdial occurred on East Main Street.
- 1:06 p.m. Officers were called to an accident with property damage at Otis Street and Turnpike Road.
- 2:53 p.m. A 209A summons service was attempted on East Main Street.
- 3:12 p.m. Officers were called to Glen Street to assist with a smoke/gas investigation.
- 3:39 p.m. A soliciting report was filed from Overlook Drive but no one was found.
- 3:44 p.m. Traffic assistance was issued on Oldham Drive.
- 4:05 p.m. A 911 misdial occurred from Otis Street.
- 4:15 p.m. A 209A summons was served on West Main Street.
- 4:15 p.m. Police spoke with individuals on West Main Street.
- 4:39 p.m. A missing person was reported on Lyman Street.
- 6:07 p.m. Police were sent to extra patrols/house check on Jefferson Road.
- 8:29 p.m. An alarm activation occurred on East Main Street.
- 8:30 p.m. Police spoke with individuals on West Main Street.
- 10:16 p.m. An accident with property damage was reported on Turnpike Road.
- 10:20 p.m. Police were sent to Smith Parkway but a search of the area turned up negative.