.

Garage Door Opener Fire Extinguished

The incident happened Monday.

Westborough firefighters extinguished a garage door opener fire at the Parkview on the Commons condominium complex on Monday.

Firefighters responded to the scene, at 500 Union St., at 2:56 p.m. for a report of a fire in the garage, Fire Capt. Joe Lawrence said today.

They observed the garage door opener on fire, cut the power to the unit, and extinguished the fire, Lawrence said.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something