Feb. 4, 2014.
- Ryan M. King, 32, of Westborough, was arrested on Windsor Ridge Drive at 6:25 p.m. on a warrant.
- 6:30 a.m. EMTs were called to East Main Street.
- 7:14 a.m. A suspicious auto was reported on East Main Street.
- 7:29 a.m. An accident, with property damage, was reported at Ruggles and Chestnut streets.
- 8:25 a.m. A summons delivery was attempted on Cottage Street but was not delivered.
- 8:35 a.m. An officer was called to Sassacus Drive.
- 9:05 a.m. An officer was sent to South Street to assist an ambulance.
- 9:39 a.m. A parking violation complaint was issued on Valente Drive.
- 9:55 a.m. An alarm activation was reported on Turnpike Road.
- 10:39 a.m. Officers were sent to O’Neil Drive for field interrogation report.
- 1:20 p.m. Officers were called to Mayberry Drive for a report of a suspicious person.
- 2:56 p.m. A summons delivery was attempted on Crestview Drive.
- 3:06 p.m. An officer was called to Lyman Street to assist an ambulance.
- 5:34 p.m. An ambulance was sent to Hereward Road.
- 6:07 p.m. An officer assisted with an ambulance call on Lyman Street.
- 6:09 p.m. An alarm activation was reported on East Main Street.
- 7:55 p.m. A summons was served to a Crestview Drive resident.
- 9:13 p.m. An officer was sent to Milk Street to investigate a threat report.
- 9:36 p.m. A Robin Road resident reported a threat issue.