Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events and reminders to help you organize your day.
1. If you are out clearing snow from your sidewalk or driveway this season, consider helping out your senior citizen neighbors. Many seniors cannot safely remove snow and ice. A little help can go a long way.
2. There is a women’s Bible study taking place at , 30 Milk St., beginning at 10 a.m. The program is free and open to all women.
3. The 55 West Main St., is hosting a book discussion at 10:30 a.m. The topic is Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand. The event is free and open to the public.
4. , 5 Lyman St., offers a free program at 5:30 p.m. called What’s the State of Your Estate? The seminar will review estate planning and answer questions.
5. The Rangers boys varsity basketball team hosts Marlborough on Friday at 7 p.m. The free event takes place at 90 West Main St. Go Rangers!