Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events and reminders to help you organize your day.
1. It's Whisk(e)y Wesnesday Gone Wild at . Jean-Dominique Andreu, owner of Fussingly Cognac, will be in to taste and teach about his fine cognac! 7:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. at the Jim Bean Cold Storage Warehouse.
2. Enjoy Carribean Night with Sandals Resorts and Travel Solutions at at 7:00p.m. Come and see a slide presentation to learn about Sandals and Beaches all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. Special incentives will be offered to all who attend and vacation specialists will be on hand to answer your questions!
3. will be hosting Trivia Night at 8:00p.m.
4. Dr. Elizabeth Englander, Director of the Massachusetts Aggression Reduction Center at Bridgewater State University, will be speaking about bullying, cyberbullying and cyber safety at the high school from 7:00p.m. to 9:00p.m.
5. The Rotary Club of Westborough will hold its weekly meeting at The Chateau at 12:00p.m.