Thursday, Jan. 30, at 5 p.m., is the deadline for withdrawing or objecting to nomination papers filed with the town clerk's office.
No contests will be on the ballot.
In fact, a four-year seat on the planning board and a three-year seat on the library trustees drew no interest. The planning seat is the balance of the five-year term held by Joanne Mallozzi, who resigned this fall. Library trustee Lisa Freeman will not seek re-election.
Here is the ballot as of Tuesday night:
- Moderator (three years): John Arnold (incumbent Joe Harrington won't seek re-election).
- Town clerk (three years): Wendy Mickel (incumbent Nancy Yendriga has retired, and won't seek re-election).
- Selectman (three years): Ian Johnson (incumbent).
- Planning board (five years): Mark Silverberg (incumbent).
- Planning board (two years): Edward Newton Jr. (finishing Trevor Beauregard's unexpired five-year term).
- School committee (two for three years): Jody Hensley and Ilyse Levine-Kanji (incumbents).
- School committee (two years): George Thompson (finishing Bruce Tretter's unexpired three-year term).
- Library trustee (three for three years): Patricia Fontes and Dorothy Mello (incumbents).
- Housing authority (five years): Priscilla Federici (incumbent).