1. On Saturday, Nov. 5, class of 1976 held its 35th high school reunion at The Grafton Inn.
2. and The Rotary Club of Westborough, with the help of Westborough Girl Scouts, Families in need can make an appointment with WYFS to choose gifts for the holidays.
3. Where do you think is the most dangerous intersection in Westborough? Be sure to get your vote in and tell us which intersection in town you find to be the most dangerous.
4. Now that money is available for a fix, Westborough officials are considering some options to keep trucks from hitting the low hanging railroad bridge on East Main Street.
5. Do you remember the police call box that was on the rotary? In a blog this week, former Westborough Police Chief Glenn Parker told the story of the call box and shared a personal photo.
6. Last year, boys from Troop 382 sent care packages to troops overseas, not expecting to be thanked in such a generous way.
7. Theheld its annual Veterans Luncheon.
8. The annual Veterans Day ceremonies included wreath-laying at four town locations. In addition, a number of dignitaries were on hand to speak to the crowd. .