Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day. What will you be doing today?
1. Happy Colonial Day to the fifth grade students at ! Coming up soon: Across North America Day, a June 1 event for the fourth graders. Volunteers are needed in a variety of areas. For information, email Tina at email@example.com.
2. The Rangers women are in action today and would surely appreciate your support. The varsity girls’ softball team welcomes Leominster at 4 p.m. Also at 4 p.m., the varsity girls’ tennis team takes on Wachusett Regional High School. Go Rangers!
3. , 45 Oak St., is hosting a potluck dinner and family service beginning at 6 p.m. If you would like to attend, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Those with last names beginning with A through M are asked to bring a main dish. Those with last names beginning with N through Z are asked to bring either a side dish or dessert. All dishes must be either dairy or parve and nut free. All are welcome.
4. The , 183 West Main St., is holding a Spring rummage sale beginning at 6:30 p.m. Flea market white elephant items will be upstairs, clothing will be downstairs. This event continues on Saturday, May 5 from 9 to 11 a.m.
5. The , brought to you by the Rotary Club of Westborough, kicks off the weekend fun at 7 p.m. with Quatro de Mayo at , 140 Turnpike Rd. The event features fine Mexican wines, beers and tequila. Tickets are available at the door. Adults only.
Is there something that you would like others to know today? Go ahead and post it in the comments!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the latest Westborough news, or simply hit the "like" button at the top of this page. If you'd like to receive the Westborough Patch newsletter with our top stories, click here.