Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day. What will you be doing today?
1. The Westborough Board of Selectmen meets at 6 p.m. at Westborough Town Hall. The agenda is here.
2. The Westborough Conservation Commission meets at 7 p.m. at the Forbes Municipal Building. The agenda is here.
3. Mend Well LLC hosts an informational event showcasing four health practitioners specializing in wellness, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Tatnuck Bookseller.
4. The First United Methodist Church is planning a mission trip to Rwanda. For more information, contact the Rev. John Wesley Taylor at 508-329-9806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Westboro Swim & Tennis holds an Hour of Power at 7:30 p.m.