Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day. What will you be doing today?
1. A reminder: the Westborough public schools are off today for Rosh Hashanah.
2. And the Westborough Public Library's heating and cooling system construction work begins today.
3. The Westborough Advisory Finance Committee meets at 7 p.m. at Westborough Town Hall. The agenda is here.
4. Tatnuck Bookseller hosts a book club from 6 to 8 p.m.
5. The Westborough Senior Center and Council on Aging offers chair yoga at 10 a.m. The cost is $3.