Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day. What will you be doing today?
1. Get a flu shot today. The Westborough Board of Health holds a public flu vaccination clinic from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Westborough Senior Center. The clinic is open to Westborough residents ages 3 and older.
2. The Westborough Public Library hosts a Two-Time storytime for ages 2 and 3 at 10:30 a.m.
3. The Books and Beyond in the Boroughs Book Club meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Tatnuck Bookseller.
4. The Chapel of the Cross offers women's Thursday evening Bible study from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
5. The Praise Ringers meet at 7 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church.