Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day. What will you be doing today?
1. State Rep. Matthew Beaton (R-Shrewsbury) holds office hours from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Westborough Senior Center.
2. The Gibbons Middle School Parent Group meets at 7 p.m.
3. The Westborough School Committee meets at 6 p.m. at the Forbes Municipal Building. The agenda is here.
4. An American Red Cross blood drive will be held from 2 to 8 p.m. at St. Luke's Church in honor of Westborough resident and WASA member Chris Foy, who is battling leukemia.
5. The Minuteman Repeater Association meets at 7 p.m. at the Tatnuck Bookseller.