Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day. What will you be doing today?
1. The Westborough Public Library hosts a discussion of "The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris," by David McCullough at 10:30 a.m. in the library's meeting room.
2. Support Westborough High School athletics: the varsity golf team plays Quabbin at 3:30 p.m. at the Dunroamin Golf Club in Gilbertville. The JV golf team hosts Shrewsbury at 3 p.m. at the Westborough Country Club. The JV boys (Gibbons) and the varsity boys (WHS) soccer teams host Hudson at 3:30 p.m. The JV girls (Hudson) and the varsity girls (Morgan Bowl) travel to Hudson, also at 3:30 p.m. And the Gibbons Middle School boys and girls cross-country teams host Quabbin at Veteran's Freedom Park at 4 p.m. Go Rangers!
3. The Westborough Advisory Finance Committee meets at 7 p.m. at Westborough Town Hall. The agenda is here.
4. The Westborough Senior Center and Council on Aging offers Qigong Tai Chi at 9 a.m.
5. The Armstrong Elementary School holds an open house and book fair from 5 to 8 p.m.