1. takes place this morning at . The hour long, free children’s program begins at 10 a.m.
2. 380 Southwest Cutoff in Northborough, brings new meaning to singing for your supper. The restaurant hosts today from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. In addition, any child under 12 gets a free meal with the purchase of a regular entrée.
3. The at 6 p.m. on the second floor of the Forbes Municipal Building. The meeting is free and open to all. It is also planned for broadcast on .
4. The Massachusetts Department of Education reports that, for the fourth year in a row, the state’s four-year graduation rate increased in 2010. More than 82 percent of seniors graduated within four years. The report also noted that across the state, 26.6 percent of all dropouts were 9th graders, 26.1 percent were 10th graders, 22.2 percent were 11th graders, and 25 percent were 12th graders. According to the DOE report, the four-year dropout rate for Westborough in 2010 was 2.1 percent.
5. The Town of Westborough Website posts a list of Level 3 sex offenders who live or work in Westborough. In addition, you can find information on the differences between Levels 1, 2 and 3 offenders.