1. Root for the Rangers.
Here is Friday's Westborough High School sports schedule:
- Golf: at Nashoba, at Twin Springs Golf Course, 3:30 p.m.
- Varsity girls soccer: vs. Nashoba, 3:30 p.m.
- JV girls soccer: vs. Nashoba, 3:30 p.m., at Mill Pond
- Varsity boys soccer: at Nashoba, 3:30 p.m.
- JV boys soccer: at Nashoba, 3:30 p.m.
2. The Westborough Historical Commission moves out of Westborough Town Hall, for the building's renovation.
The Westborough Historical Commission will reopen at the Westborough Public Library on Monday, Sept. 9, town officials have said. The commission's office hours while at the library will be 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3. Support the Walk to Prevent Suicide.
Westborough residents Kimberly Brogna and Michelle Brogna will walk in the Central Mass/Worcester Walk Out of the Darkness Community Walk, on Saturday, Sept. 21, at East Park in Worcester, event Co-Coordinator Meredith Adamczyk says. For more information, visit www.afsp.org.
4. Congratulate Bethi Ledoux.
The Westborough High School alum has been named a tri-captain of the Southern New Hampshire University women's soccer team, according to Director of Athletics Communications Greg Royce.
5. Chick-fil-A has the planning board's support.
The board approved a special permit Tuesday night for the restaurant, which would open at Speedway Plaza on Route 9.