1. Attend the board of selectmen's meeting.
The board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Westborough Town Hall.
2. Prepare for town meeting.
The Westborough Planning Board will discuss its proposed zoning bylaw changes over two upcoming public hearings.
The proposals are on the Oct. 21 special town meeting warrant.
The board will hold a public hearing at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Forbes Municipal Building Suite 23 on these proposed changes:
- Article 2. District Regulations. Section 2600. Dimensional Schedule Subsection 2610, footnote "i" and by creating a new footnote "q"
- Article 3. General Regulations. Section 3200. Environmental Controls. Subsections 3220, 3230 and 3240
- Article 4. Special Regulations. Section 4100. Earth Moving Regulations
- Article 4. Special Regulations. Section 4500. Flood Plain District
- Article 2. District Regulations. Section 2300. Use Regulations Schedule
- Article 5. Definitions, including Accessory Building or Use; Bedroom; Camping, Supervised; Major Residential Development; Minor Residential Development; Lot Area; Lot Coverage; Structure; Open Space and by creating a new Definition: Lot Area - Minimum Buildable
A Book Babies storytime for ages one and two will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Westborough Public Library.
4. Root for the Rangers.
Here is Tuesday's Westborough High School sports schedule:
- Boys cross-country: at Nashoba, at Bowers Springs Conservation Land, 3:30 p.m.
- Girls cross-country: at Nashoba, at Bowers Springs Conservation Land, 3:30 p.m.
- Golf: vs. North Middlesex, at Westborough Country Club, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman boys soccer: at Algonquin, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman girls soccer: at Algonquin, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman field hockey: at North Middlesex, 4 p.m.
- JV volleyball: vs. Marlborough, 4 p.m.
- Freshman volleyball: vs. Marlborough, 4 p.m.
- Varsity volleyball: vs. Marlborough, 5:15 p.m.
5. In case you missed it: new business opens.
Cognoscenti Yoga officially opened on Monday at 3 Summer St., next to Villari's Martial Arts Center.