The Networking Group meets from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday in the Tatnuck Bookseller's Event Room.
2. Attend the Westborough Advisory Finance Committee meeting.
The committee will discuss the proposed fiscal 2015 budget with Town Manager Jim Malloy at 7:10 p.m. Thursday at the Forbes Municipal Building.
3. Westborough Republicans will select state convention delegates.
The Westborough Republican Town Committee will select 14 delegates to the GOP state convention at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Westborough Country Club.
4. Root for the Rangers.
Here is Thursday's Westborough High School and Gibbons Middle School sports schedule:
- Varsity alpine skiing: League Meet at Ski Ward Hill, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman girls basketball: vs. Ashland, 3:30 p.m.
- Gibbons boys basketball: vs. Luther Burbank Middle, 3:45 p.m.
- Varsity boys indoor track: vs. Nashoba, at Fitchburg Field House, 4:30 p.m.
- Varsity girls indoor track: vs. Nashoba, at Fitchburg Field House, 4:30 p.m.
- Gibbons girls basketball: at Luther Burbank Middle, 4:45 p.m.
5. In case you missed it: Westborough voters will get to try electronic voting again.
Selectmen agreed Tuesday night to accept Option Technologies International's offer of a second free trial, this time at the March 15 annual town meeting.