1. Serve on a town board.
These boards need members, according to selectmen:
- 300th Anniversary Committee: nine members.
- Charter Review Committee: three members.
- Conservation Commission: one non-voting associate member.
- Historical Commission: one member, two non-voting associate members.
- Housing Partnership Committee: one member.
- Open Space Preservation Committee: two members.
- Recreation Commission: one non-voting associate member.
2. The Westborough Players' Club is preparing for its next production.
The club has announced the cast of its January production of "Children of Eden."
3. Mark's Moving and Storage supported Employment Options' Family Festival.
Mark's Moving, in Westborough, tells Westborough Patch that it provided a tractor and a moving trailer for the event, held last month in Marlborough.
4. Root for the Rangers.
Here is Wednesday's Westborough High School sports schedule:
- Gibbons Middle School cross-country: vs. Luther Burbank Middle School of Lancaster, at Veteran's Freedom Park, 3:30 p.m.
- Varsity field hockey: at North Middlesex, 4 p.m.
- Freshman boys soccer: at Wachusett, 4 p.m.
- Freshman girls soccer: at Wachusett, 4 p.m.
- JV field hockey: at North Middlesex, 5:30 p.m.
5. In case you missed it: The Bistro will re-open soon.
The Bistro re-opens in its new location Oct. 14.