1. Try Zumba.
The Westborough Senior Center offers Zumba Gold at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
2. Attend the BNI meeting.
It's from noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Tatnuck Bookseller.
3. Support the Westborough Food Pantry.
The Fales Elementary School's Food Drive is Wednesday and Thursday.
4. Root for the Rangers.
Here is Wednesday's Westborough High School sports schedule:
- Gibbons Middle School cross-country: at Florence Sawyer Middle School, 3:30 p.m.
- Varsity field hockey: at Fitchburg, 4 p.m.
- Freshman field hockey: at Medfield, 4 p.m.
- JV field hockey: at Fitchburg, 5:30 p.m.
5. In case you missed it: Two Westborough High seniors were honored.
Westborough High School seniors Hannah Crowley and Riley Taylor have received Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents' Certificate of Academic Excellence Awards.