1. Attend the Westborough Historical Commission meeting.
The board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Forbes Municipal Building. A discussion of a sign for Dynamic Movements, 5 Milk St., is among the agenda items.
2. Support the Mill Pond School.
The Mill Pond Parent Group meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
3. Learn about Westborough High School Dollars for Scholars.
The committee meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Tatnuck Bookseller event room.
4. Root for the Rangers.
Here is Wednesday's Westborough High School sports schedule:
- Varsity swimming/diving: at Tantasqua, 4 p.m.
- JV boys basketball: vs. Quabbin, 4 p.m.
- Varsity ice hockey: vs. Leominster, at Wallace Civic Center, 5:40 p.m.
- Varsity boys basketball: vs. Quabbin, 6 p.m.
- WABA Booster Club: meets at 7 p.m. in the WHS library.
The 1998 graduate has written "Making Kid Time Count Ages 0-3: The Attentive Parent Advantage," published by Lesson Ladder.