1. Get screened for depression.
Westborough Youth and Family Services offers depression screening from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, as part of National Depression Screening Day. More information is found here.
2. Next Generation Children's Centers holds an open house.
It's from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at 4600 Computer Drive.
3. Attend the Westborough Advisory Finance Committee meeting.
It's at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Forbes Municipal Building.
4. Root for the Rangers.
Here is Thursday's Westborough High School sports schedule:
- Golf: vs. Hudson, at Westborough Country Club, 3:30 p.m.
- JV girls soccer: vs. Marlborough, at Mill Pond School, 3:30 p.m.
- Varsity girls soccer: vs. Marlborough, 3:30 p.m.
- Freshman field hockey: at Notre Dame Academy-Worcester, 3:45 p.m.
- JV boys soccer: at Marlborough, at Kelleher Field, 5 p.m.
- Freshman volleyball: vs. Algonquin, 5:15 p.m.
- JV volleyball: vs. Algonquin, 5:15 p.m.
- Varsity volleyball: vs. Algonquin, 6:30 p.m.
- Varsity boys soccer: at Marlborough, at Kelleher Field, 7 p.m.
5. In case you missed it: Clerical Union Files Unfair Labor Practice.
Westborough's clerical union has filed an unfair labor practice with the Massachusetts Division of Labor regarding Town Manager Jim Malloy's proposal to outsource custodial services, Service Employees International Union chapter chairman Gail Silva told selectmen Tuesday night.