Invite a friend
Westborough Historical Society Hosts Local Authors
The Westborough Historical Society will present a Local Authors Series program from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28 at the Westborough Public Library.
Admission is free.
The guest speakers will include:
- Ken Amidon -- freelance writer and author of the novel "Stray Threads," set in New England
- Gordon Arnold -- specializes in film, media and politics. He wrote "The Afterlife of America's War in Vietnam," and other books
- Andrew Clements -- author of more than 20 children's books, including the novel "Frindle"
- Nicholas Lamar Soutter, author of the novel "The Water Thief"
More About Westborough Public Library
The Westborough Public Library is located on West Main Street between the Forbes Municipal Building and the Congregational Church. It is a member of the Central and Western Massachusetts Regional Library System (C/W MARS). Patrons can borrow from any of the participating area libraries. Westborough Public Library also offers discounted museum and attraction tickets. The library is run by a full-time director and an elected 9-person Board of Trustees. The Westborough Public Library includes a Children's Room, Young Adult Reading Room, Reference Department, Westborough History Room, Periodical Room and Adult Services Department.
Other events here
- Take a Walking Tour of Three Westborough Cemeteries Today, May 19, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Attend 'Ground the Drones' at the Westborough Library Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Westborough Library Starts Lego Club Weekly on Fridays, 3:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Westborough Monthly Movie is 'Les Miserables' Tue, Jun 4, 11:00 am–6:00 pm