Invite a friend
Tommasi Wine Dinner Planned
Tavolino's Ristorante will offer a Tommasi Wine Dinner at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17.
The cost is $70.
The menu is:
- Vermentino: Crab Risotto Cake, Saffron cream, basil oil, and micro greens
- Valpolicella: Duck Breast Salad, Arugula, fresh cherries, un-aged goat cheese, walnuts, and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Rompicolo: Wild Boar Sausage and Wild Mushroom Ragout with toasted grana padano flatbread
- Arele: Venison Osso Buco, Smoky sundried tomato mashed potatoes
- Amarone: Cherry Infused Chocolate Molten Cake with fresh cherries in a port-cherry sauce
|Where||Tavolino's Ristorante 33 E Main St, Westborough, MA 01581|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–10:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Price||$70.00 per person|
More About Tavolino's Ristorante
Located in Bay State Commons, Tavolino's Ristorante offers traditional Tuscan food in a beautiful environment. The mosaic floor and soffits make of shaved coconut husks add to the comfortable setting.
Open for brunch (on Sunday), lunch and dinner, the restaurant's extensive menu features Italian specialties. There is also a "Boston Sports Club High Performance Nutrition Menu." Tavolino's is great for families and and couples.
There's music on Wednesday and Friday nights, and cozy bar scene. Take-out family style dinners are available. Tavolino's also operates restaurants in Foxboro at Patriot Place.