Invite a friend
Workshops Help Moms Transition to the Paid Workforce
"Back2WorkMoms: Navigating the Career Re-Entry Waters" will be held from 10 to 11 a.m. Thursdays starting Sept. 6.
Certified career coaches Maria Casey and Kim Meninger will discuss to learn how to:
- Reconnect with interests to discover exciting new career opportunities
- Build a support team to balance the responsibilities of work and home
- Develop a compelling message to new contacts and prospective employers
- Prepare a powerful resume and cover letter that best represents one's expertise
- Expand one's network to find hidden job opportunities
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the job search
- Maximizing one's success in the first 90 days of a new job.
Free information sessions will be held from 10 to 11 a.m. Aug. 16 and Aug. 23 by conference call.
The following programs will be held:
- "Testing the Waters – Put Your Toe in the Water and Explore New Career Options!": from 10 to 11 a.m. Sept. 6, Sept. 13 and Sept. 20.
- "Preparing to Dive – Learn the Essentials of Resumes, Building Your Online Profile, and More!": from 10 to 11 a.m. Sept. 27, Oct. 4 and Oct. 11.
- "Taking the Plunge – Go All in With Research, Networking, and Interview Techniques": from 10 to 11 a.m. Oct. 18, Oct. 25 and Nov. 1.
All sessions will be held by conference call.
The cost is $149 per module. Discounts are available for multiple modules.
|Where||180 Wharton Row, Groton, MA 01450|
|Time||10:00 am–11:00 am|
|Who to bring||Moms|