Invite a friend
Gambler's Anonymous Meeting
This meeting is being held in Room 15 of Parish Hall.
More About Saint Luke the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church
St. Luke the Evangelist Church is the area's only Roman Catholic church. The structure was built in 1928 and underwent extensive renovations in 1994. The original St. Luke's church was built at the same location in 1889, but the wood-framed structure burned in the early 1920's. The church sits at the intersection of Ruggles and West Main streets. The parish rectory is situated next to the church on West Main Street. The Parish Center, which includes a function hall and classrooms, sits behind the church on Ruggles Street.