Rejuvenate with Sunday Brunch
Having trouble getting a sitter on Friday and Saturday nights? Try Sunday mornings and enjoy a leisurely brunch without the kids.
Ask almost any Westborough parent, and you will find that landing a neighborhood babysitter for a Friday or Saturday night takes planning. Today’s teens are booked with sporting events, parties, and jobs. It can be a frustrating adventure to find a available sitters during these key social hours.
So, this week, for the Westborough Patch Great Escape column, we suggest a getaway to Sunday brunch. A little time away with your friends, your partner, your spouse, or just a good book.
Finding a sitter for a few hours on a Sunday afternoon may prove to be a little easier than a Saturday night. And those few hours of unexpected adult conversation? Well, as a tearjerking Mastercard commercial will remind you, “priceless.”
Here are 5 Westborough eateries where you can cozy up to a hot cup of coffee, a Sunday morning meal, and a place to think about your upcoming week.
- Tavolino’s, 33 East Main St., serves Sunday brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Ruby Tuesday, 32 Lyman St., starts serving Sunday brunch at 9 a.m.
- Christina’s Café, 20 South St., is open Sundays from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- South Street Diner, 40 South St., is open Sundays from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Acacia at Indian Meadows offers a Sunday Brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.