5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 1
How many cups full of caffeine do you drink a day?
Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day.
1. Pour a cup of decaf today because March is National Caffeine Awareness Month. Organizers hope to encourage you to cut back on your caffeine intake.
2. Beth Tikvah Synagogue, 45 Oak St., is hosting a potluck dinner and family service on Friday, March 2 at 6 p.m. All are welcome. Dinner will be followed by a family Kabbalat Shabbat service at 7 p.m. Those with a last name beginning with A through M are asked to bring a main dish. Those with a last name beginning with N through Z are asked to bring a side dish or a dessert. All dishes must be either dairy or parve and nut free. For more information, visit www.bethtikvahsynagogue.org.
3. Friday is the deadline for ordering a sixth grade yearbook. Order forms are available in the office. Make checks for $23 out to Mill Pond School.
4. The Siloam Snowbound yard sale takes place at the Siloam Lodge, 12 Church St., on Saturday, March 3 at 9 a.m. The annual event benefits the Masonic Angel Fund, a fund that provides assistance to children in need who do not fit the criteria for usual social service programs.
5. Hop on over to the Westborough Senior Center, 4 Rogers Rd., on March 31 from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. for Breakfast with the Bunny. There will be crafts for kids and breakfast. Tickets are $3 for ages 3 and up. Advance tickets sales are recommended.
Do you have something you want to let others know today? Like “Hey, it’s Beer Day in Iceland!”? You’ve come to the right place! Add to the comments below!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the latest Westborough news, or simply hit the "like" button at the top of this page. If you'd like to receive the Westborough Patch newsletter with our top stories, click here.