5 Things: Ready for the Weekend?
Wondering what's happening in Westborough?
Each morning, Westborough Patch presents “5 Things You Need to Know,” a collection of announcements, events, reminders and odd little ditties to help you organize your day. What will you be doing today?
1. The Westborough Fine Arts Education Association holds a fundraiser from 5 to 8 p.m. at Panera Bread in Bay State Commons. Guests who bring a flyer to Panera during this period can have a portion of their bill donated to the association.
2. The Rotary Club of Westborough's Festival of Lights starts around 4 p.m. Sunday on the grass in front of the rotary.
3. Author Susan LaDue discusses her books, "The Kristen Maroney Mysteries" - "Tropical Temptation" and "Tropical Greed"; and her fictionalized memoir, "The Verand," from 1 to 3 p.m. today at Tatnuck Bookseller.
4. Saturday, author Donna DeMaio Hunt discusses her book, "Reaching Out to the Stars: American Idol Dreams," from 10 a.m. to noon at Tatnuck.
5. Also on Saturday, the First United Methodist Church and St. Luke's Parish hold a bottle and can drive from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.